We can fix almost any Projector. We’ll get you back in relaxing mode in no time.
All of our Projector repair work has a 90-day guarantee.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP !!
We know how important it is for you to have your video projector in optimal conditions.
Do not risk putting in inexperienced hands, ONTECH FORCE has specialized exclusively in the repair and maintenance of video projectors.
COUNT ON US
- Service has been our priority Since 1996
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Specializing in LED, LCD and DLP Projectors
- Complete evaluation and diagnosis
- All problems repaired by trained professionals
- Optical system aligned and adjusted
- Additional technicians conducts quality inspection
- Repaired & returned within 7 business days after your approval of estimate and if parts are in stock
- Different pricing applies to units which weigh over 35 lbs – contact customer support for details
- Family owned and operated
- Highest level of customer satisfaction
- All work is guaranteed
Our qualified Projector repair technicians can perform troubleshooting as well as repairs of many components. We are located in Plymouth, Michigan, Detroit area. We service all major makes and models.
Whenever possible we try to repair a part before replacing it. The landed cost to you is much less than what a manufacturer charges for a replacement part.
Diagnosis of your machine is FREE if the repair is authorized after successful diagnosis. A charge applies should customer choose not to go ahead with repairs after a successful diagnosis.
We will back our LCD, DLP or LED Projector Repair work with a 90 Day Warranty from the original date of repair.
WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING MAJOR BRANDS IN LED/LCD/DLP PROJECTORS:
|3M Projector Repair||LG Electronics Projector Repair|
|ASK Projector Repair||Lightware Projector Repair|
|Barco Projector Repair||Mitsubishi Projector Repair|
|BenQ Projector Repair||NEC Projector Repair|
|Boxlight Projector Repair||Optoma Projector Repair|
|Canon Projector Repairs||Panasonic Projector Repair|
|Christie Projector Repair||Panasonic Home Projector Repair|
|Compaq Projector Repair||Philips Projector Repairs|
|Delta Projector Repair||PLUS Projector Repair|
|Digital Projection Projector Repair||Proxima Projector Repair|
|Dukane Projector Repairs||Runco Projector Repairs|
|EIKI Projector Repair||Sanyo Projector Repair|
|Epson Projector Repair||Sharp PG Series Projector Repair|
|Fujitsu Projector Repair||SharpVision Projector Repair|
|Hitachi Projector Repair||Sony Projector Repair|
|IBM Projector Repair||Toshiba CSG Projector Repair|
|InFocus Projector Repair||Vidikron Projector Repair|
|JVC Projector Repair||ViewSonic Projector Repair|
PROJECTOR CARE GUIDE
(A fast and easy reference for the care of your projector)
- Read the user manual that came with your projector. It will include operational information exclusive to your projector.
- Become familiar with the unit before your first presentation or event.
- To prolong lamp life, always allow your projector to cool completely before turning off or unplugging. Remember that excessive heat can greatly shorten your lamp life. Do not operate your projector in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Change filter* as specified by your user manual.
- Never operate the unit without the air filter*. Doing so can draw dust in to the optics of the projector, which can be projected on to your image.
- Avoid using your projector in a smoky environment. This can cause damage to the optics of the unit and can void your warranty.
- Store your projector in a cool, dry area. Save the shipping box for safe secure storage when not in use. If the need arises for you to ship your projector in the future, the original box and packing material is the safest way to pack your unit.
- If projector is mounted to the ceiling, be sure that the area near the intake fan is kept clean and not in direct line of air or heat vents.
- For optimal image quality, always keep your lens clean. The safest way to clean your lens is with a lens cloth, which can be purchased at a camera store.
- For additional technical support, please call our customer service department directly at 1-734-469-2604 between 10 am and 5 pm ET.
PROJECTOR RENTAL & LEASE SERVICE
ONTECH FORCE not only provides Projector repair in the Metro Detroit are, we also have a very comprehensive Projector rental service for businesses located in the Detroit area and surrounding cities with front door delivery. Call us for more details at (734) 728-8324